This course is designed to teach you the Autodesk Revit functionality as you would work with it throughout the design process. We begin by familiarizing you with the user interface and basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools. Then you learn design development tools including how to model walls, doors, windows, floors, ceilings, stairs and more. Finally, you learn the processes that take the model to the construction documentation phase.
Our Revit classes are real-world, project-based training. In our affordable, personalized Revit classes, you will engage with our instructor who is quite savvy with the software.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
– Use the fundamental features of Revit Architecture.
– Use the parametric 3D design tools to design projects.
– Add and manage views and object visibility.
– Add detailing and drafting views.
– Create construction documentation