The new ad200Pro TTL flash is not just a mighty 200 watt second, fully cordless TTL strobe, with built-in 2.4GHz wireless, but a leap forward on the original ad200 "Pocket Flash" with interchangeable flash heads. This is the "Pro" version, with Stable Color Mode, ID Settings for Channel security, 1/10th stop precision, and advanced internal enhancements for the best portable flash experience you can imagine.
- Dedicated Stable Color Temperature Mode, which improves color consistency to within +/- 100K throughout the entire power range.
- Expanded nine stop power range, from 1/256 to 1/1, with 1/10th-stop increments.
- Faster full-power recycle time of 1.8 sec.
- Inclusion of a USB Type-C port for updating the flash's firmware.
- Upgraded metal flash holder/umbrella mount for more secure and stable attachment to light stands.
- Enhanced control panel with recessed design, additional navigation buttons, and a revised On/Off switch