These 50 acres agricultural land for joint venture is located between ibisil town and ngatataek centre and is about 1.8 kilometres off namanga road. the road is all weather murram road.
the land is virgin, slopes gently and has a borehole that has recently been developed and owner is in the process of erecting water towers.
the land owner is looking for professional farmer with more than 5 years experience in horticultural farming to enter into a joint-venture/crop-share agreement with.
key features of the land
- volcanic loamy soils
- virgin land (requires clearing)
- slopes gently
- sunny/warm most of the year round
- farm will use solar water pumping
- farm will have 2 x 10,000 litres tanks with a head of 8 metres
- a few farms in the neigbhourhood do onions, water melons, among others
- 120 km from nairobi city
- 90 km from kitengela town
- 45 km from kajiado town and south of ibisil