Timex Field Chronograph
The unique dial of the Timex Field Chronograph draws inspiration from vintage military watches, with numerals in increments of five up to sixty.
Chronographs are unmistakable.
Similar to a stopwatch, a chronograph uses its extra pushers and sub-dials to measure time up to 1/20 of a second.
This watch features:
- Adjustable brown 20 millimeter genuine leather strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference.
- Black dial with date window at 4 o'clock; Arabic numerals in increments of 5 up to 60
30-minute chronograph measures to 1/20th second.
- Black 43 millimeter brass case with durable mineral glass crystal; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water-resistant to 100 meter (330 feet): In general, suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving.
- Legendary Timex Durability