Deliver faster, lighter, more efficient distributed applications using the powerful technologies and tools available in asp.Net 4.0 and visual studio 2010. Written by a microsoft mvp in asp.Net, this definitive guide lays out each development tactic alongside detailed code samples and real-world examples. Build feature-rich web applications, leverage the power of the asp.Net mvc framework, interface with databases using ado.Net, create modular web parts, integrate dynamic data controls, and deploy all-new ajax and linq features. Asp.Net 4.0 programming also covers the latest security, verification, tracing, and troubleshooting techniques.
- design, debug and administer cutting-edge web sites and applications
- work with web parts, web services, ado.Net, and the asp.Net mvc framework
- maintain state, application, and session data across multiple requests
- use namespaces to create multilingual, globalized, and localized applications
- build and distribute powerful rias using