Get a FREE body assessment and diet check.getcoach workouts are 100% effective, targeting general fitness(energy buildup plus muscle hypertrophy) and visceral fat loss(belly fat and entire body),combined with daily nutritional meals plans, you are GUARANTTEED the body you envision on a consecutive 21 day basis for 3 months depending on your metabolism,body fat percentage and strength.
70% of fitness is diet orientated while workout sorts the remaining 30%,consistency is key. Nothing beats one on one personalized training due to familiarity with pros and cons dealt with at ground level.
Get your glow by embarking on a euphoric and fun fitness journey by picking a getcoach star package depending on your goals and time needed to achieve.
NOTE:THERE IS NOTHING LIKE LOSE WEIGHT FAST!! unless steroids are involved.
5star-24 sessions(per month)
4star-20 sessions "
3star-16 sessions "
2star-12 sessions "
INQUIRE FOR: Package prices for PT, online training programs and diet plans.
Nairobi, Karen, 13/05 – Fitness & Personal Training Services
-3000cc Diesel turbo
directions for viewing: get onto karen road towards karen country club. turn right to join marula lane. up the road for there's a grey gate to the left with kei cars sign. we are there
Audi A4 B8 2009 make
Had an engine issue but i Bought a new engine
Unfortunately i don't have money to finish fixing it so am letting it go
The only remaining thing is Painting which will cost 35k, Interior upholstery 70k, Battery 14k, Service for both engine and gear 25k. And i realized that the muffler was stolen, i dont know the cost of this but deleting it will cost 12k. I have been stuck and i don't think i will be able to finish it up.
Registration is KCG. All documents available and transferable soon as we conclude the business.
Price is 650k all factors considered
A fantastic unfurnished studio apartment available in karen with;
1) adequate water supply
2) ample parking
3) landscaped gardens
4) swimming pool
5) well fitted kitchenette with cabinet and closet
6) inbuilt washroom with instant water heater
7) perfect flooring
8 outside lounge provided for more guests
9)close proximity to social amenities within karen.call us back now
Property size: 45,Bedrooms: 1,Bathrooms: 1
Nairobi, Karen, 2 hours – Houses & Apartments For Rent
We are a fully equipped film and music production company with head office and studio in Madonna House, Westlands. We also have satellite studios in Karen and Ngong
Kindly contact us for production of:
Real Estate filming
Nairobi, Karen, 5 hours – Photography & Video Services
We're letting this very spacious and beautiful 4 bedroom house very spacious rooms each with balcony. master bedroom with walk-in closet, his and hers bathtubs. water available throughout. Located in kerarapon Drive off karen-ngong road touching tarmac. in a very quiet and secure environment. ready for occupation. compound of 4. please call me for more details and viewing
Nairobi, Karen, 3 hours – Houses & Apartments For Rent
*Chrome Dumbells* *30kg, 20kg, 10kg*
*30kg ( with case)* ... 8,500/=
*20kg (with case)* ... 6000/=
*10kg (ctn package)* ... 3500/=
*Versatile:* Designed for use with curls, lifts, squats, press, and more
*Safe:* Flat hexagonal surfaces will prevent rolling and knurled handle prevents slipping
*Durable:* No maintenance required, long lasting finish prevents rust
*High Quality Design:* Weights stay tight and do not detach, rubber coating will not damage floor or other surfaces
Doveleaf Drycleaners & Laundry Hub :
We give outstanding Quality and Timely Drycleaning/Laundry services at your convenience...
We also have affordable corporate packages to institutions like hotels, restaurants, hospitals, schools etc...
#Free pickup and Delivery services available