Upon entering a room the first thing that one notices is the ceiling, regardless of the room size or the room shape this horizontal plane has an immense role in shaping the interior perspectives and it can rapidly make or break your interior design. In simple and complex designs alike gypsum has been used for years being able to shape absolutely any shape relatively inexpensive compared to other custom ceiling options
Nairobi, Nairobi Central, TODAY, 08:41 – Building & Trades Services
we are a group of highly recommended interior designers spcializing in gypsum ceiling installation and partitions.
we do free site visit, consultations and quotations.
we work in any part of the country and our rates are friendly.
feel free to engage us on070*********
Nairobi, Nairobi Central, JUN 14 – Building & Trades Services
Advantages of gypsum include;
1. It is Very easy to apply and level gypsum plaster
2. Gypsum reaction produces less heat as compared to cement reaction with water, thus, there are fewer shrinkage cracks as compared to traditional cement plaster.
3. Gypsum sets quickly within 25-30 minutes, so painting could be started 72 hours after application of gypsum plaster. Plaster has to be dried up before painting.
4. Unlike traditional cement plaster, gypsum plaster doesn't need any curing saving water and time during construction.
5. Gypsum has high productivity, thus, reduces time considerably when compared to conventional cement plaster.
6. Gypsum has excellent strength after drying. And it is durable and light thus reduces dead load on structure.
7. Gypsum is a readily available material
8. It is fire resistant.
9. It has low thermal conductivity thus saves electrical cost for heating and cooling rooms in a building.
Nairobi, Nairobi Central, TODAY, 08:48 – Building & Trades Services
We work with your proposed designs or if you wish we may furnish you with our proposals.
We shall work with measurements or floor plans to quantify for you cost of materials & labour charges required at no cost.
Reach us for quality work
Nairobi, Embakasi, JUN 17 – Building & Trades Services