• Collection and delivery of mail and other materials as required from and to the post office, government agencies and other institutions
• Packaging packing of material received for dispatch
• Ensuring that tea, water and refreshments are served and provided to the management staff and official meetings as requested
• Empty and clean bins.
• Report on the stock status of toilet rolls, soaps, washing liquid etc.
• Keep a record of cleaning supplies and order new materials when need be
• Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
• Maintaining cleanliness of the offices, kitchen, corridors, toilets, workshop venue and the office environment at all the times
• Ensure that all doors and windows are properly closed/locked
• Perform Variety of unskilled tasks as helper and messenger
• Follow health and safety regulation.
• Must have KCSE grade C- and above and a certificate in any relevant field
• Good communication skills (Oral and written) in both English and Kiswahili
• Able to use basic cleaning equipment
• one year working experience in a similar position
• General knowledge of cleaning products and procedures
• Social friendly and of high Integrity
• Ability to handle heavy equipment
Requirements and Skills
one year working experience in a similar position
Minimum Qualification Requirements
We are seeking to recruit an Office Assistant. The Office Assistant will be responsible for assisting in office administrative duties in a timely manner.