The key duties and responsibilities for the position are:
• Managing client assignments - determining resource requirements in term of staff to be allocated an assignment, monitoring progress against planned timeframe, reviewing work completed by junior team members and resolving all project issues prior to partner/director review.
• Acting as the first point of contact within the firm for the client together with the partner, keeping them informed of progress whilst anticipating and responding quickly to client needs.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and new clients recruited.
• Focal point person to manage client verse KRA relations.
• Ensuring that the firm’s risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to.
• Managing audit team on a day-to-day basis.
• Escalating potential overruns.
• Involved in recruiting, managing and developing junior team members.
• Contributing to business development opportunities.
qualified cpa (k) or acca, professional qualification.
a bachelors’ degree in finance or accounting or a business related field.
minimum of three years’ experience in a similar mid-senior level position preferably in a professional services firm.
thorough knowledge of ifrs, vat, income tax, companies act and other relevant kenyan tax laws and practices.
Requirements and Skills
Additional skills needed for this role
Strong interpersonal skills are key in order to build and maintain good relationships internally and externally.
Proactive and flexible with excellent communication skills.
Numeracy and attention to detail.
Good people management and leadership skills.
High quality work ethic with an ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Presentation, facilitation, training, and mentoring skills.
Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities with minimal oversight.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Above KSh 50,000
Archive: Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.<br />Written applications which include an updated curriculum vitae and application letter to be addressed to the Human Resources Manager and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 7th May 2021.
I am a young vibrant mind devoted to serve at my position with great integrity and i believe i will work hand in hand with my teammates to ensure both departmental, organizational and corporate goals of the firm are met effectively and efficiently