We pride ourselves by being the leading cocopeat supplier in Kenya for specialized plantings, mainly for raising seedlings and flower production.
Advantages of cocopeat as a growing medium for seedlings
• Coco peat is highly porous. This keeps the medium well aerated and loose for better root growth
Has good water holding capacity ensuring there is no overwatering or underwatering of your seedlings
• High porosity, high water holding capacity and high cation exchange capacity together mean that the quantity of coco peat required per plant can be very less.
• It is easy to transport cocopeat because it can easily be compressed
• The fact that it has zero nutrients means you can easily formulate various quantities required for your seedlings.
• It is disease and pest free compared to soil.
• 5kg block enough for approximately 12-17 trays.
• 1.25kg block enough for 1-3 seedling trays