• Light time: 3 minutes (Divide the screen into 3 parts, head/middle/bottom, and use 1 minute of light per part)
• Adhesive strength: Medium (does not damage the screen and will not fall off easily)
• Features: Anti-scratch, privacy, HD, anti-explosion, anti-fingerprint oil coating, avoid spots and reduce the fingerprints on your screen
• Surface hardness: 9H
• Thickness: 0.33 mm
• Nanoscale optical adhesives are fully adsorbed
How to install?
1) Use a foil cleaning kit to wipe the phone clean.
2) Place the sticker over the hole in the handset. Stick the key hole with a label.
3) Place custom glue drops on the flat, clean and dust-free glass screes. It is recommended that the glue be poured completely. The excess glue can be wiped clean before turning on the lights. The glue can only be a mass and cannot be separated.
4) The glue that drops on the screen cannot have air bubbles, if there is an air bubble, use the needle to pierce the air bubble to release the air.
5) Remove the release film from the protective film and place the glass on the screen, so that the glass contacts the glue and gently transfers the glass into a suitable position. Do not lift the glass and allow the glass to separate from the glue (very important).
6) Wait for about 30 seconds to let the glue slowly spread and level.
7) If there is glue overflow, wipe off with a clean cloth. After checking the retention criteria for the mobile phone\\`s tempered film, the lamp should be turned back and forth three times around the edge of the phone, and after 3 seconds of initial curing (not in the middle), the edge glue should be wiped again until the glue overflows. (Prevent white edges or long bubbles on edges)
8) Wait for the exhaust to complete. After the glue overflows cleanly and the positioning standard of the tempered film is satisfactory, turn on the light. Otherwise scrap the material