Dell inspiron 3520//core i3// 4gb ram// 320gb hdd
selling my old laptop. Has the following problems:
1. A very tiny problem with the power cable - some of connecting edges have peeled off and it can't power on. You only need to replace it and it will power on.
2. The windows is corrupted and hence it can't load and so you'll need to re-install windows.
3. The keyboard is not working. I will however, give you an external keyboard.
4. The fan is also loud.
5. Battery discharges quickly
other than those, everything else is working perfectly:
1. Screen has no cracks or dents.
2. Very fast computer, especially if you replace the hdd to ssd.
3. Charger working perfectly.
4. Sound, ,wifi, bluetooth, webcam all working perfectly
Processor: Intel Core i3,
Display Size: 15" / 15.6"