We are assisting a recruitment & staffing company with finding their next staffing and marketing coordinator!
We are looking for an energetic, friendly Staffing Consultant with inside sales experience that is looking to expand their skill set! You will be working full time with a fast growing company!
Do you thrive in a fast-paced customer service environment? Do you consider yourself someone who is organized, persistent with good time management skills and a warm phone manner?
Do you possess an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with your clients & work team?
Does a combination of sales and recruitment sound exciting for the next chapter in your career?
Do you view a challenge as motivation rather than an obstacle? Are you the type of person who makes new friends everywhere you go?
If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like you’ll fit right in the position!
This is a 360-degree role that involves both client development and candidate attraction. To be successful, you’ll need to be results-driven and able to deftly balance competing demands.
What will my duties include?
– Generating leads and bringing on new clients through outbound phone and online networking sales activity.
– Searching for potential customers by reviewing online job postings, news articles etc. and sending relevant
information about our services to those prospects.
– Proactively reach out to prospects with qualified candidates suitable for their open positions.
– Scheduling and conducting interviews from entry level to skilled positions.
– Recruiting, interviewing, placing and motivating employees in a wide variety of industrial and administrative
– Developing relationships with client companies to ensure that staffing needs are met and expectations succeed.