Johkasou is an onsite wastewater treatment tank which has the capacity to remove BOD, nitrogen and floating substances. Johkasou has three types of systems(small, middle and large size).. All these sizes are designed for various uses.. It could be in homes, offices, apartments, hotels, factories, schools, hospitals, e.t.c.
Some of this system's advantage over a septic tank include:
• All wastewater from the house is treated and can be reused thus saving on water bills.
• Johkasou is constructed in a very small space.
• It's environmentally friendly since the wastewater is treated until same quality as centralized sewage treatment system and water is disinfected.
• It's easy to install and takes few days to construct.
• It's water proof making it ideal for even waterlogged areas