Purple Mangosteen is a tropical fruit with an antioxidant capacity, such as vitamin C and Vitamin B9 (folate). It also contains Vitamin B1 (thiamine), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Manganese, Copper and Magnesium
1. Promotes a Healthy Immune System and is used for improving mental health.
2. It has anti-tumor, anti-allergy, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties.
3. Purple Mangosteen promotes weight Loss while supporting Blood Sugar Control
4. Heart health. - Reduces heart disease risk factors by lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol while increasing
HDL (good) cholesterol
5. Brain health. - Prevents mental decline, decrease brain inflammation, and helps with depression.
6. Digestive health. - Mangosteen is packed with fiber which is essential for good digestion
7. Is used for diarrhea, urinary tract infections (UTIs), gonorrhea, thrush, tuberculosis,menstrual
disorders and cancer, osteoarthritis, and dysentery