40 acres quarry land in Juja Ndarugu, touching the Ndarugu river. 3km from Thika Superhighway and 1.5km from Bob Harris road (also soon to be bitumen road).
Property can be land filled and turned into a residential, or agricultural property or further used as a quarry.
20 million per acre negotiable. Only to be sold as a block
1. Fertile land with tea, commercial agro-forest, avocado trees, and macadamia trees
2. Loam soil
3. Electricity connected
4. Piped water connected
5. Tea buying centre at the farm gate
6. Near the new mau mau road (being tarmacked)
7. High potential for horticulture and floriculture
8. With workers' housing
9. Good investment for your retirement
10. Price is 3M per acre