Located in Ngong, Oloolua facing the beautiful and majestic Ngong Hills are these two units of 5 bedroom homes, 4 en-suite, measuring more than 3,000 square feet. Each unit sits on 1/8 of an acre with an individual title. The houses are 90% complete and will be ready for occupation in mid february 2019
The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, modern kitchen with pantry, bright spacious lounge with functional fireplace, bright separate dining area, guest bedroom with in-built wardrobes and en-suite bathroom and a visitors cloakroom. The upper floor is comprised of 2 bedrooms with in-built wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms, a master bedroom with walk-in closets and a big en-suite bathroom. Other features include parking for 4 or more cars, a laundry area, garden space and a full perimeter wall with razor ans electrical fence.
OLOOLUA: The location is very prime and serene, surrounded by mature exotic and indigenous trees. Oloolua is relatively well developed with high end homes inhabited by upper middle class. The houses are right across Oloolua police station and neighbour the Oloolaiser water pumping station. Security and fresh water is guaranteed. Electricity and Safaricom home fibre are onsite. They lie right off Oloolua road which is currently being upgraded to cobblestone and are less than 2km from Ngong town and 1Km from the Ngong SGR station (Kangawa). Other amenities in the area are Oloolua dispensary, Oloolua primary and secondary school, Oloolua Resort and Spa, Oloolua forest reserve and nature trails.
NGONG: is one of the fastest growing metropolitan towns in Kenya with access to Karen, Langata, Ongata Rongai, Ngong Hills and with the ongoing expansion of Ngong Road, it will be only a few minutes from Nairobi town. It hosts Milele Mall with a large Tuskys supermarket as well as a number of other amenities including banks, ATMS, pharmacy and several food outlets. Not too far from these houses is Karen where there are superb restaurants, branded coffee shops, shopping malls like The Hub, Karen Triangle Mall, Karen Cross Roads Mall and Galleria Mall as well as medical facilities and clinics like Karen Hospital, Nairobi Hospital and Karen Surgery. Some of the schools in and around the neighbourhood include West Nairobi School, Nairobi Waldorf School, St. Hannahs, Hillcrest International School, St. Christopher’s School, Light Academy and many others. The prestigious Karen Golf and Country Club is also nearby. All the mainstream banks have branches either in Ngong Town or Karen.
· 5 large bedrooms and 4 baths
· Master bedroom with large fully fitted walk in closet and bathroom that contains a shower cubicle and bathtub
· Four bathrooms with shower cubicles and classic tiling and wooden sink vanities and classic finishes
· Visitors cloakroom
· Spacious living with functional fire place and dining room
· All rooms fitted with wooden floor panels and exquisite lighting fixtures
· Large kitchen fitted with modern cabinets and smoke extractor plus a storage room
· Large backyard and cabro-paved parking area of not less than 4 cars
· All main access ways are fitted with steel security doors
· Stone perimeter wall with razor wire and electric fence plus solid metal gates
· CCTV cameras and DVR and 200 litre solar water heater
· Door and window sensors and alarm system
· Beautifully tiled bathrooms with shower cubicles, sink vanity, brass antique showers and other exquisite fixtures
· Smart switches and classic lighting fixtures
· 3500 litres ceiling water storage tanks
· Bioseptic digester