8-Month Tick and Flea Control for Dogs and Cats.
• Flea and tick collar for dogs provides continuous 8 month flea and tick protection.
• Unlike oral flea and tick prevention products that require a bite, the collar repels fleas and ticks and kills through contact; no biting required.
• Frontline flea and tick treatment does not repel (based on label claims).
• Dog flea collars contain active ingredients imidacloprid and flumethrin, which are slowly and continuously released in low concentrations, spreading from head to toes, even the tail, over your dog’s coat and skin.
• Flea collar for dogs is water resistant and remains effective after shampooing, swimming or exposure to rain or sunlight. (Dogs must not be bathed more than once per month.
• For dogs that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to five months for flea control, and reduced to seven months for tick control.)
This vet recommended flea and tick collar for dogs is odorless, non greasy and easy to app