Inpha Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a Kenyan company with a branches in Nyeri and Nanyuki Town. We deal with Wholesale and Retail of Human and Veterinary medicines.
We are looking for an experienced accountant in an entry-level position in an accounting department to work in our Nyeri branch.
- Maintaining of various ledger and Journal accounts using Company accounting system.
- Maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Timely processing and payment of creditors which should be reconciled by respective statements.
- Preparation of organization payroll and filling all relevant statutory deductions i.e. NHIF, PAYE, NSSF.
- Producing an accurate set of monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual management accounts.
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet.
- Preparation of end of financial year accounts statements ready for external auditor.
- Ensuring taxes are paid on time i.e. VAT instalment taxes, advance taxes &corporate taxes.
- Following up late payments from debtors, reporting bad debts.
- CPA Level 2 and Above
- Must be Aged 24 - 35 years.
- Have relevant skills in Accounting.
- Have at least 6 months of experience in Accounting.
- Good Communication Skills.
Send your application Before 15th April, 2019