1. Support common business and productivity software
2. Assist callers with requests for information technology services, repair or support requests, complaints, and inquiries and direct to appropriate IT personnel via computer tracking system.
3. Document user calls issue resolution, and related processes and procedures
4. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone, or from a remote location
5. Recommend changes or updates in programming, documentation, and training to address system deficiencies and user needs