As a quick introduction, I possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from The Technical University of Mombasa and am therefore confident in my industry and field knowledge. I am a results-oriented and motivated hard-worker with excellent manual dexterity and a well-developed ability to work and perform well in a team setting and under pressure. In addition, I possess a proven track record of success in completing all projects and assignments within budget and in a timely manner. Finally, I am offering a strong attention to detail and accuracy and exceptional strength and stamina.
In order to describe my experience, I have worked as a Site Engineer for the past three years at CRJE (EAST AFRICA) Ltd, Beza Consulting Engineers, Kenya and Techsam Building and General Enterprises. These experiences have helped me to improve my expertise in different aspects of this job. Some of the duties I have spent most of my work time on include:
• Responsible for the overall coordination and management of construction quality, progress and safety.
• Familiarize with the contract, analyze the project cost regularly check works and promptly urge the inspection and payment.
• Responsible for the quality assurance of various materials and samples.
• Familiarize with the construction drawings and specifications; compile various construction design, safety, quality, and technical plans.
• Preparing specifications, bills of quantities and estimates for tendering of works.
• Preparing tender documents.
• Liaising with Procurement Department to ensure project implementation as per Procurement and Work Plans