The deep and enchanting melodies a saxophone produces, make it truly one-of-a-kind! It was "brought to humans" back in the beginning of the last century in Belgium. We owe this fantastic invention to Adolphe Sax in the honor of whom the instrument was named saxophone. These days we can enjoy hearing the alluring sounds of it mostly in Jazz music. Rock is also filled with sax's gorgeous sounds. Moreover, hardly any work in Jazz style can exist without these fabulous saxes.
Among the diverse types of saxes, sopranos are immensely famous. For some lower tones, pick up alto saxes which are mostly used in bands of schools or other establishments.
So, if you intend to make your life more colorful and melodic with a sax, it is sensible to search for one within the collections of such established brand names as Yamaha or Keilwerth. Other not less prominent brands are Yanagisawa and Selmer. Find what you want on Jiji!
The YAS-280 saxophones offer a perfect start because they are designed with the young beginner in mind. Relatively light-weight and ergonomically shaped, they are easy to hold and to play. The intonation is perfec...
* suzuki gold lacquer b flat tenor saxophone*
gold lacquered body and keys bb with high f# key tenor sax
– large bore, ribbed construction, quality leather pads with metal tone boosters, contoured keys with faux mother of pea...
- gold lacquered body and keys bb with high f# key tenor sax
- large bore, ribbed construction, quality leather pads with metal tone boosters, contoured keys with faux mother of pearl inlays
- includes: pro-deluxe durable har...