1.You can use premium services provided by the Administrator in order to promote your announcements and attract more users to them.
2. The administrator offers premium services such as Boost Plans and Top Ads Promo packages. If you order a Boost Plan, your announcements will be raised overall free offers. They will be displayed on all pages of a column, a section, or a region. Top announcements are placed in a separate block over the ordinary announcements. Detailed information on the duration, price, payment methods and other conditions of premium services are available at: https://jiji.co.ke/sc/premium-services.
3. To order premium services on the website, you should visit https://jiji.co.ke/sc/premium-services or choose a preferred premium service while creating an announcement. If you use a mobile application, you should visit the “Premium Services” section in your Profile or choose a preferred premium service while creating an announcement.
4. When ordering premium services, you will be able to choose a payment method that is most suitable for you. If you choose to pay by card, bank transfer, or eWallet, you will be redirected to the checkout page of a relevant payment processor. All data entered by you on payment screens will be secured. The administrator will only receive information that relates to the payment. If you choose to pay by cash, you will receive payment details, which you can present at the nearest bank branch and pay.
5. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the features and types of premium services, fees, and acceptable payment methods from time to time and for any reason.
7. Some premium services plans have a validity period, which is a term from the date of premium service purchase till the date of its expiration. You acknowledge and agree that if you fail to use the purchased premium service during its validity period, we will not have an obligation to make a refund of fees paid for the unused portion of services.
8. Available premium services are not subscription-based, therefore you should renew their validity period manually each time you need them.
9. Administrator does not guarantee any results of premium services and will not be held liable if they do not meet your expectations.
Last update: 25 March 2020