What happens when modern science reaches a crucial turning point that challenges everything we know about reality? In this brilliant, timely, and practical work, chopra and kafatos tell us that we've reached just such a point. In the coming era, the universe will be completely redefined as a "human universe" radically unlike the cold, empty void where human life is barely a speck in the cosmos.
You are the universe literally means what it says--each of us is a co-creator of reality extending to the vastest reaches of time and space. This seemingly impossible proposition follows from the current state of science, where outside the public eye, some key mysteries cannot be solved, even though they are the very issues that define reality itself:
• what came before the big bang?
• why does the universe fit together so perfectly?
• where did time come from?
• what is the universe made of?
• is the quantum world linked to everyday life?
• do we live in a conscious universe?
• how did life