• spindle lock for manual use, if desired for greater control when starting and finishing screws
• forward and reverse switch for easy screw driving and screw removal
• tough-built quality for long tool life
• Repairing cutting edges and 280 grit on the opposite face for sharpening and maintaining them
• Silicon carbide sharpens to moderate tolerances with minimal loading when it is more important to sharpen the...
Tile cutter. a tool specifically designed for cutting ceramic & porcelain tiles, although it can sometimes cut other materials such as glass. the cutting process has two stages. a thin blade (typically a cutting wheel) is dra...