1.Kenya Medical Training College, clinical
medicine and surgery . Kirangari High School . Kamuiru primary school, 1997-2004
1. Clear Communication and interpersonal
skills, allowing for proper history taking to assist in proper diagnosis.
2. Team player with ability to achieve set
3. Also proficient in physical examination and has clear and open minded capability for proper management of clients
4. Possess leadership skills
English, Kiswahili, Kikuyu
1. Diploma in clinical medicine and surgery
2. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
3. Kenya Certificate of Primary Education
Frederick Mwangi Gathii, Director, Bucrep Medical clinic, Phone contact to be provided when required
I believe clients deserve proper management and treatment, but this culminates from the first interaction when the client walks in.
Am an undergraduate of medical microbiology from jkuat university completed in 2020. i am honest, polite, friendly and very stern when it comes to work. i work under minimal supervision for i always take into consideration what am doing, at each given time in relation to what am required to do. am a strong believer in good medical practice and quality service provision to the clients. i do not tolerate lazy characters and behavior, don't care merchants for i believe those are destiny hijackers in the path of providing quality health care for all. am submissive to my seniors and always at all times respects the authorities and if it's something i hold a different opinion, i really do it respectively
I am an online student of psychology. i believe that caring and kindness are the best virtues one may have. i believe that if you hire me do this job, i will do it willingly and kind hearted because caring is my virtue as a person